Friday 27 February 2015

Aneelis's Holiday Highlight

Screenshot 2015-02-04 at 10.14.35.pngIn the holidays we had a amazing BBQ it
was so much cool. I had the best holiday at home my dad was cooking the big BBQ at home.


Then we ate the BBQ at home it was so much yum because it was so much hot for me I feel amazing every day.


Screenshot 2015-02-04 at 10.33.55.pngWhen we had a BBQ then we went to Mcdonald's  to have a frozen coke at Mcdonald's it was the best. After that we had a cold ice cream at the cool amazing Mcdonald.


 I have one dad two mums and one sister, one brother.
Some time I like to play with my family because they like to have so much fun at home.I feel like amazing at home and class too.


Then we went to pass our Nanan house because I think that it was just her at home.I feel like play at class every day so I like to do maths.


Once we have had all of that we went back home to watch T.V at home then went to have Dinner on the table it was yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.